Abstract submission and conference registration are now closed.
The Florida Undergraduate Research Conference (FURC) is one of the nation's largest multi-disciplinary research conferences. It is an annual event open to all undergraduate researchers in the state of Florida to present their research in a poster forum. Every year the conference will be hosted at a different university in the state on the last weekend in February. In addition to research presentations, there are also exhibitors from graduate programs and other opportunities targeted for students involved in undergraduate research.
In 2015, FURC will be hosted by Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach Florida on February 27-28.
Schedule at a Glance
Friday, February 27, 20156:00-7:30 pm Registration Aviation Maintenance Science (AMS) Complex
7:30-9:00 pm Welcome Reception Aviation Maintenance Science (AMS) Complex
Saturday, February 28, 20157:30 am Registration opens Henderson Welcome Center
8:30 am-9:30 am Poster Session 1 Henderson Welcome Center
9:45 am-10:30 am Workshop Session 1 College of Arts and Sciences/ Willie Miller Instructional Center
10:30 am-11:30 am Poster Session 2 Henderson Welcome Center
11:30 am-12:30 pm Workshop Session 2 College of Arts and Sciences/ Willie Miller Instructional Center
12:15-1:15 pm Lunch Quadrangle (Outside)
1:15 pm-2:15 pm Keynote Riddle Student Center
2:30 pm-3:30 pm Poster Session 3 Henderson Welcome Center
3:45 pm-4:45 pm Poster Session 4 Henderson Welcome Center
*The schedule of events is subject to change. More details will be provided.
We hope to see you at FURC 2015!
- Registration for recruiters will begin the first week of July (at the beginning of the new fiscal year) through January 7, 2015 or until we sell out of spaces
- Abstracts accepted from October 1, 2014 through January 12, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.
- Acceptance letters will be sent on a rolling basis starting October 15, 2014 – through January 14, 2015
- Registration for attendees starting October 1, 2014 through January 23, 2015 ($40 per registrant)
- Late Registration for attendees January 24, 2015 – February 1, 2015 ($60 for late registration)
- A Call for Workshops (presentations by faculty & recruiters for students) will be from October 1, 2014 through November 30, 2014