Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University publishes open-access journals and magazines focusing on the topics of aerospace, aeronautics, security, education and highlighting our student and alumni achievements. We are committed to sharing the intellectual output of ERAU’s faculty, students and staff globally. As indicated by our Creative Commons designation, researchers are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full text articles without needing prior permission from ERAU or the individual authors.
Browse the Journals and Magazines Collections:
- Beyond: Undergraduate Research Journal
- International Bulletin of Political Psychology
- International Journal of Aviation, Aeronautics, and Aerospace
- Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education & Research
- Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law
- McNair Scholars Research Journal