Paper presentations provide authors the opportunity to present original work related to conference topics.
- Those submitting an abstract may choose to submit a paper and/or a presentation at the conference.
- Paper topics will be organized by theme into sessions.
- Paper presentation abstracts are limited to 250 words.
- All abstracts will undergo peer review.
- Papers chosen for presentation and publication in the digital proceedings should be up to 6,000 words with proper references.
- NTAS does not require a specific format for submissions. However, the following is recommended:
- The language of the conference is English.
- Letter size paper (8½" x 11")
- Times New Roman 12-pt. font
- Single column
- Line spacing of 1½"
- All margins 1"
- Paragraph indentions of ½"
- Those individuals presenting a paper are encouraged to submit their paper for publishing consideration in a joint publication of the Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education & Research (JAAER) and International Journal of Aviation, Aeronautics, and Aerospace (IJAAA). If interested, please review the JAAER’s Manuscript Submission Guidelines prior to submitting your work. Authors may submit their article via the JAAER’s website.