Location

Cocoa Beach

Start Date

4-1964 8:00 AM

Description

In this paper I plan to discuss the physiological needs of space crews that must be provided for by the life support systems of space craft* I will make no effort to define how the space crew's physiological needs will be met. This is a task for the designers of life support systems, one involving all of the scientific disciplines and a subject far too broad and technical for me, as a physician, to attempt. I can only hope to present %the more urgent physiological requirements of space crews for which provision must be made when man travels in space.

Comments

No other information or file available for this session.

Share

COinS

Apr 1st, 8:00 AM

Biomedical Requirements for Space Cabin Environments

Cocoa Beach

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.