The theme chosen for last year f s Seventh Space Congress was
"Technology, Today and Tomorrow." This title so accurately describes
the scope of each Space Congress that it has been chosen as a continuing theme by the Canaveral Council of Technical Societies.
It is the intent of each Space Congress to disseminate through panel
sessions, technical papers, and speakers the latest happenings in our technical world. In this manner we can update the scientists, engineers, and educators in the Cape Kennedy area, as well as our Space Congress guests, on the outlooks and accomplishments in every aspect of space.
The Eighth Space Congress Technical Papers Committee has
assembled an excellent program of papers in a variety of timely categories, Their efforts are documented in these proceedings so that you may more fully understand and digest the authors 1 subjects. This compilation of papers should prove a valuable asset to your technical library.
I would like to thank the Technical Papers Committee, the Session
Chairmen, Session Organizers and, above all, the authors for bringing
the Eighth Space Congress Papers Sessions to fruition.
- Session 1 - Advanced Space Programs
- Session 2 - Computer Applications
- Session 3 - Meteorology
- Session 4 - Cryogenics In Industry
- Session 5 - Oceanography
- No papers published for Session-5 at the time of print.
- Session 6 - Simulation And Synthesis
- Session 7 - Mechanical Systems
- Session 8 - Space Logistics
- Session 9 - Launch Vehicles, Expendable And Reusable
- No papers published for Session-9 at the time of print.
- Session 10 - Space Communications -Tools And Trends
- Session 11 - Launch Facilities And Operations
- Session 12 - Management, Education Communications, And Economic Problems And Solutions
- No papers published for Session-12 at the time of print.
- Session 13 - Maintainability And Reliability
- Session 14 - Transportation
- Session 15 - Navigation Satellites
- No papers published for Session-15 at the time of print.
- Session 16 - Fluidics