We are in the process of finalizing individual contributions for publication. If you presented, and have not done so already, submit your presentation outcomes (PowerPoint presentations – preferably in .pdf format, white papers, etc.) to Mary Fink by Friday, February 27, 2015.
The Aviation, Aeronautics, and Aerospace International Research (A³iR) Conference held in Phoenix, AZ on January 15 - 18, 2015 is presented by Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott Campus. It will be held at the Hilton - Phoenix Airport . The 2015 conference will address the following key focal areas:
- Global Security, Cyber Intelligence & Aviation Safety
- Unmanned Aerial Systems & UAVs – Privacy and Security, National Airspace System Integration
- Commercial Space Flight Systems, Operations and Safety
- Human Factors, CRM & Aviation Psychology
- Systems Safety including Fire, Law Enforcement, Emergency Response
- Accident Investigation
- Maintenance, Fractional Ownership & Business, Corporate and General Aviation
- Undergraduate Poster Session: Saturday, January 17. Open to National and International Undergraduate Students
Information for Participants
Presenters: Most sessions are 90 minutes long and have 6 presenters. Therefore, presentations should be ~15 minutes long. Q&A will be held at the end of the last presentation in each session. Presentation materials will be collected electronically on-site (white papers, etc.) and will be published in Scholarly Commons post-conference.
Session Chairs: Please welcome presenters and attendees to your session, introduce presenters (you do not need to introduce discussants) and serve as timekeeper, ensuring equal presentation time. When there are three minutes remaining in a presentation, please raise your hand until acknowledged by the presenter. When time is up, please stand and be ready to introduce the next presenter. Allow the presenter to make final comments, not to exceed 1-2 minutes, and announce time is up. Following the last presentation, please ask if there are discussants who want to lead off with Q&A.
Session Chairs and Discussants: Please note the highlights of the session to feed into our joint post-conference communication. Chairs are invited to submit a summary of their session for the proceedings. This summary can be written by the session chair or co-authored with presenters/discussants.
Discussants: Engage participants by leading off with questions as time allows in your session. Share your expertise.
- Hilton - Phoenix Airport (on Elwood): Conference hotel. Currently the discounted rate for the conference is sold out. There are additional rooms available at normal rates.
- Double Queen rooms are also available at the Holiday Inn which is adjacent to the conference hotel.
- :Drury Inn and Suites Phoenix Airport has additional rooms available at a discounted rate for conference attendees.
Pre-Conference Workshop - Safety Management Systems
There will be a Pre-Conference Workshop on Thursday, January 15th. This workshop will investigate the attributes of a supportive Safety Culture & SMS program along with the competencies and skill-sets required of the Safety Manager to appropriately collect, analyze and take action on safety information.
Space is limited, reserve a spot by selecting the workshop as an add-on during the registration process.