- College chooses to keep men out
- Tallman announces '91 retirement date
- Faculty member receives Fulbright fellowship
- B-707 simulator to touch-down at Embry-Riddle
- I go to Florida State, yeah that's it...
- Letters to the Editor
- Two weeks is simply not enough time
- Student Forum
- Career Corner
- Embry-Riddle observes its 25th year in Daytona
- Measles outbreak worsens
- Bird on a Wire is a good comedy
- Pretty Woman still soaring
- Microprose's Red Storm Rising never sinks below expectations
- Space News...
- Hubble sees "first light" after thirteen years
- Galileo prepares for Earth flyby
- Piper triumphs in California lawsuit
- EAA reveals headliners at Oshkosh
- FAA OK's Extra ETOPS for 757 and 767
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Scholarly Commons Citation
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, "Avion 1990-05-23" (1990). Avion. 827.