- Advanced C-130 lands in 1200 feet
- Satellite data-link is reality
- AOPA's Baker calls tax "outrageous"
- Quicksilver ultralight doing a big job for NASA in Oregon
- Trophies awarded to aerobatic champions
- Space News...
- Magellan takes remarkable pictures of Venus
- Discovery prepares to launch the Ulysses spacecraft
- Lotus 1-2-3 sets its sights on spreadsheet dominance
- Spectrum HoloByte ships new Flight of The Intruder simulation
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
College newspapers, college students’ writings
Scholarly Commons Citation
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, "Avion 1990-10-03 (B)" (1990). Avion. 841.