- Poster presentations are paper displays that must be printed in advance. There will not be room for models/devices/computers or other visual aids.
- Printed posters should measure 36"h x 48"w.
- All images should be high resolution with at least 150 DPI to ensure high quality print
- Office of Undergraduate Research will print 1 poster for all accepted presentations.
- Submit and upload your poster to https://myerauedu.sharepoint.com/teams/DB_Office_Of_Undergrad_Research/SitePages/PosterPrintingRequest.aspx
- Upload the poster as a Publisher file (available on all campus computers), pdf, or PowerPoint file by Monday April 8, 2019 by 5 pm.
- For a poster check list please visit https://ernie.erau.edu/Departments/ug-research-daytona/Pages/Forms.aspx
- Undergraduate Research will print the poster and email contact to pick it up.
- Each presenter will be provided foam board, an easel, and binder clips to aid the mounting of the printed poster.
- Presenters must stand by their posters during their assigned session to answer questions. Unattended posters will be removed.
- The Abstract title must be readable from 3 feet away.
The Office of Undergraduate Research reserves the right to cancel a presenter’s poster session.
If you have any questions please contact our office at 386.226.6424 or email