IBPP Research Associates: Botswana
This article featured an April 18, 2001 run of a recurrent feature of The Botswana Gazette Online News. The editor notes that political psychological analysis can be fruitfully pursued through assessments of people's predictions of events. The articles cannot be provided in Scholarly Commons due to copyright restrictions.
- P25 million vegetable farm drills 4th 1000 metre borehole
- Microsoft contracts Sehitwa company to up-date Windows
- Lobatse Research Institute wins Nobel prize for HIV/AIDS vaccine
- BDP Congress votes to ban death penalty
- Village school wins international media prize for educational TV programme
Staff Writers - The Botswana Gazette Online
"IBPP Research Associates: Botswana,"
International Bulletin of Political Psychology: Vol. 10
, Article 3.
Available at: https://commons.erau.edu/ibpp/vol10/iss14/3