The article involves fragments of the English language version of the constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic- -in force since November 27, 1995. The full version of the document is currently available at http://www.president.az/azerbaijan/constitution.
The following articles from the Azerbaijani constitution are listed, complete with text from the document:
- Article 72. Principal Obligations of Citizens.
- Article 73. Taxes and other State Duties.
- Article 74. Loyalty to Homeland.
- Article 75. Respect For State Symbols.
- Article 76. Defense of Homeland.
- Article 77. Protection of Historical and Cultural Monuments.
- Article 78. Environmental Protection.
- Article 79. Prohibition to Execute Responsibilities Contradicting The Law.
- Article 80. Answerability.
IBPP then provides commentary, including reflections on Confucianism's relevance to modern constitutions.
The Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic
"IBPP Research Associates: Azerbaijan,"
International Bulletin of Political Psychology: Vol. 7
, Article 3.
Available at: https://commons.erau.edu/ibpp/vol7/iss9/3