- A Study of Flap Management, an Analysis of the Consequences of Flap Management, and a Search for Possible Causes by Norbert R. Kluga
- Cockpit Resource Management Training: Are Current Instructional Methods Likely to be Successful? by Gerald N. Cook
- Divisibility, Technology, and the Competitive Potential of Regional Airlines by Stanley A. Fawcett and Stanley E. Fawcett
- Opportunities in Aerospace Careers by Wallace R. Maples
- Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Sing the Blues by Henry R. Lehrer Ph.D.
Scholarly Commons Citation
Table of Contents.
Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education & Research, 1(3).