- The Demand for Aviation Activities at General Aviation Airports: An Empirical Study by Atef Ghobrial and Don Ramdass
- Personality and Hazardous Judgment Patterns Within A Student Civil Aviation Population by John R. Ives
- Availability of Proficient Entry-level Airline Pilots: A Factor in Four of Six Hiring Criteria Tested by William C. Herrick
- Air Transportation Challenges of the 1990s, Part III by Henry R. Lehrer
- The Tilted Playing Field by Thomas R. Weitzel
- Glass Cockpit by Tim Brady
Scholarly Commons Citation
Table of Contents.
Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education & Research, 3(3).