- A Comparative Analysis of Airline Pilots’ Approaches to Learning by Phillip J. Moore, Ross A. Telfer, and Maxwell W. Smith
- Aeronautical Decision-Making and University Aviation Association Certified Flight Instructors by Terry S. Bowman
- Flight Anxiety: Predictors and Implications for Learning by Paul D. Lindseth
- Professional Pilot Studies: Proposed Content by Donald A. Petrin and John P. Young
- Airway Science (AWS): A Promise Kept or an Opportunity Missed? by Henry R. Lehrer Ph.D.
- Learning Takes Flight ’93: Award-Winning Educators Use Aviation to Spark Student Achievement by Frank G. Mitchell
Scholarly Commons Citation
Table of Contents.
Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education & Research, 4(3).