- Beyond the Classroom with System Safety by Donald E. Smith
- Student and Instructor Perceptions of Effective Instructional Methods in a University Aviation Human Factors Course by Lorelie E. Miller, Jose R. Ruiz, and Susan E. Sharp
- Teaching Landings by the Numbers: Quantifying the Visual Approach and Landing by Charles (Chuck) R. Moren
- Professionalism and the Corporate Culture of Aviation Education by Charles (Chuck) R. Moren
- The Development of the Flying Wing by Ralph L. Schwader
- Beyond 2000: The Undiscovered Frontier of a Career as an Aviation Professor by Jeffrey A. Johnson
Scholarly Commons Citation
Table of Contents.
Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education & Research, 8(1).