- Crew Resource Management: A Literature Review by Robert W. Kaps, Ran Keren-Zvi, and Jose R. Ruiz
- Recruiting on the Outside: Action-Oriented Research Solutions to External Student Recruitment in Collegiate Aviation Education by Brent D. Bowen, Larry Carstenson, and Duane Boyle
- The Airline Maintenance Mechanic Educational Infrastructure: Supply, Demand, and Evolving Industry Structure by Robert N. McGrath and Blaise P. Waguespack
- The Political Motivation of Aviation Deregulation by William Zink
- The Aircraft Engine: An Historical Perspective of Engine Development through World War I by Bryan Sanbongi
Scholarly Commons Citation
Table of Contents.
Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education & Research, 8(3).