The paper is aimed to analyze implementation of an integrated information system that provides forecasting, monitoring, prevention and elimination of possible threats, such as violation of information support of public authorities, businesses and municipal services and others as well as control of elimination of consequences of emergency situations and offenses with integration under its control action information and control duty subsystems, control, municipal services for their operational cooperation in the interests of of the municipality. In particular, it consideres how this unified system is applied in accounting of production volume and turnover of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic and alcohol-containing products (USAIS) for the implementation of state control over production volume and circulation of these products while solving a range of various related issues.
- Retrieved on September 2016 from http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2014/alcohol-related-deaths-prevention/ru
- Retrieved on September 2016 from http://www.who.int/substance_abuse/publications/global_alcohol_report/msb_gsr_2014_1.pdf?ua=1.
- Nemtsov A. V., Terekhin A. T., the Dimensions and diagnostic composition of alcohol mortality in Russia. Drug and alcohol abuse. №. 12. 2007; Nemtsov A.V. the History Alchohol in Russia: Modern Period. Moscow: LIBROKOM/URSS, 2009, P. 233-277.
- The Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 09.10.2007 № 1351 (as amended on 01.07.2014) "On the Approval of the Concept of Demographic Policy of the Russian Federation for the Period to 2025". Khalturina D. A., Korotayev A.V. Russian cross: factors, mechanisms and ways of overcoming the demographic crisis in Russia. M.: Komkniga/URSS, 2006,. P. 38-42.
- Federal Law "On State Regulation of Production and Turnover of Ethyl Alcohol, Alcoholic and Alcohol-containing Products" dated 19.07.1995 (ed. n from 29.06.2015, № 182-FZ)//ConsultantPlus.
- Alcohol Abuse in the Russian Federation: Socio-economic Consequences and Countermeasures. The Report Approved by the Council of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation, May 13, 2009 (2009) https://www.hse.ru/data/2013/08/14/1291400719/alkogol.pdf .
- The Criminal Code of the Russian Federation of 13.06.1996 № 63-FL (as amended on 30.03.2016)// Sz the Russian Federation.1996, N 25, Article 2954.
- The Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 31, 2008 № 1883 "On Establishment of the Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation" // Legislative Assembly of the Russian Federation. 2009. Article 95; Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 24, 2009 № 154 "On Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation" (as amended on April 13, 2016) // Legislative Assembly of the Russian Federation of March 2, 2009, № 9, Article 1119.
- Losavio, M., Pastukov, F. and Polyakov, S. (2016) cyber black box/event data recorder: legal and ethical aspects and issues associated with digital forensics, journal of digital forensics, security and law, vol. 10, vol. 4, p. 43-57.
- Federal Law of 27.07.2006 № 149-FL (as amended on 13.07.2015) "On Information, Information Technologies and Protection of Information" (Rev. 01.2016)// Legislative Assembly the Russian Federation. 2006, n 31 (1 h.), Article 3448.
- The Decree of the RF Government of 29.12.2015 № 1459 "On Functioning of the Unified State Automated Information System of Accounting of Production Capacity and Turnover of Ethyl Alcohol, Alcoholic and Alcohol-containing Products" (provided with "Rules of Functioning of the Uniform State Automated Information System of Accounting of Production Capacity and Turnover of Ethyl Alcohol, Alcoholic and Alcohol-containing Products")//collected legislation of the Russian Federation. 2016, № 2 (Part I), Article 335.
Pastukhov, Pavel Syosoevich; Polyakova, Svetlana; and Frolovich, Evelina
"The Use of Information Technologies to Combat Counterfeit Alcohol Products and Ensure the Right to Life in Russia,"
Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law: Vol. 12
, Article 10.
Available at: https://commons.erau.edu/jdfsl/vol12/iss3/10