You will use your bepress/Scholarly Commons account to log in and submit the abstract on the NTAS website. Access your account (or create an account) by clicking on My Account on the top of the page.
- Please include a precise title for the poster presentation.
- Enter Author/Presenter email address, full name, title, and affiliation (e.g., Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, FAA, U.S. Air Force, Cessna, etc.) in the appropriate fields.
- Information for all co-authors/co-presenters should be entered, as well. (Click the plus sign to add more presenters.)
- Please select “Abstract – Poster/Presentation Only” on the online submission form under the “Submission Type” dropdown selection.
- Please enter the Topic Area (i.e., Advanced Air Mobility or Aviation Mental Health).
- Please answer the question regarding graduate student status, and if you are a graduate student if you would like to be considered for the poster competition.
- Scroll down to enter Keywords.
- Then scroll down to the field marked “Abstract” and paste your text there. Please do not include the title “Abstract” in your text.
- You may upload a Headshot and/or Biography, if you wish.
- Select “Submit” at the bottom of the submission form.
- The conference committee will communicate with the author(s) at the email address(es) associated with their bepress/Scholarly Commons account.