- Letter from the President
- Letter from the Senior Executive Director
- Report on Philanthropy
- Engineering Success: The Constance D. Hunter Scholarship motivates Elizabeth Worsham to be her best
- Accelerating Learning: Contributions to the Fund for Embry-Riddle help students excel
- Paying it Forward for the Fallen: Adan Magana III ('15, PC) creates a scholarship to veterans to honor his friend
- An Engineer's Grand Design: James D. Raisbeck and Raisbeck Engineering endow a a faculty chair at Embry-Riddle's Prescott Campus
- Plan Accomplished: Faculty Emeritus Albert "Al" Helfrick fulfills his life plan while supporting his passions, engineering and music
- All in a Name: Aircraft naming program revives nose art tradition to fund flight department needs
- To Protect and Serve: With help from the David and Andrea Robertson Endowed Scholarship, Jeremy Heath Allen plans to develop exoskeleton technology
- Lifetime and Legacy Donors
- Annual Gift Societies and Clubs
- Board of Trustees
Copyright ©2015 Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Florida/Arizona/ Worldwide 600 S. Clyde Morris Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32114 All rights reserved. / Senior Vice President for External Relations and Chief Marketing Officer Bill Hampton (’98, ’00, DB) / Senior Executive Director of Development Christopher Lambert, J.D. / Executive Director of Development Steven Bobinsky / Executive Director of Alumni Relations Bill Thompson (’87, PC) / Senior Editorial Director, Corporate Communications Anthony Brown / Editor Sara Withrow / Communications Specialists Melanie Stawicki Azam Alan Marcos Pinto Cesar / Executive Director of Development Services John Neff / Director of Database Administration Paula Kropp / Graphic Designer Dean Allen Poblete
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, handicap, veteran’s status or sexual orientation. Nonprofit identification: 59-0936101.
All contributions in cash, stock and other gifts-in-kind to the university received between July 1, 2014, and June 30, 2015, are reflected in this Annual Report. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these donor lists. Please accept our apologies for any inadvertent errors or omissions. Contact the Office of Donor Relations at 386-226-6138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes, corrections or questions. Send address changes to email@example.com
Scholarly Commons Citation
"2014-2015 Annual Report on Philanthropy: Designing Opportunities, Building Futures" (2015). Annual Report on Philanthropy. 2.
Copyright ©2015 Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Florida/Arizona/ Worldwide 600 S. Clyde Morris Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32114 All rights reserved.