- Letter from the President
- Letter from the Senior Executive Director
- Report on Philanthropy
- High Flying Opportunity: Senior Yann Bosch is the inaugural recipient of the CJP Bob Hoover Presidential Scholarlship
- Investing in the Future: Entrepreneur L. Gale Lemerand gives $1 million planned gift to support university
- Fulfilling the Promise: David and Karen O'Maley pass on a spirit of generosity
- High-Tech, High-Touch: Embry-Riddle's Project Haiti takes clean water technology to those in need
- Build of Dreams: Gift of kit airplane promoes applied learning, confidence
- Competitive Edge: Richard ('86, DB) and Denise Nisbett build community through support of athletics programs
- Service-Minded: Student engineer honored with Edward W. Stimpson scholarship for leadership and community contributions
- Lifetime and Legacy Donors
- Annual Gift Societies and Clubs
- In Memoriam Donors
- Board of Trustees
Senior Vice President of External Relations and Chief Marketing Officer Bill Hampton (‘98, ‘00, DB) Senior Executive Director of Development Christopher Lambert, J.D. Executive Director of Development Steven Bobinsky Executive Director of Alumni Relations Bill Thompson (’87, PC) Senior Director of Development Communications/Donor Relations Anthony Brown Editor Sara Withrow Communications Specialists Melanie Stawicki Azam Alan Marcos Pinto Cesar Executive Director of Development Services John Neff Database Manager Paula Kropp Graphic Designer Dean Allen Poblete
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, handicap, veteran’s status or sexual orientation. Nonprofit identification: 59-0936101.
All contributions in cash, stock and other gifts-in-kind to the university received between July 1, 2013, and June 30, 2014, are reflected in this Annual Report. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these donor lists. Please accept our apologies for any inadvertent errors or omissions. Contact the Office of Donor Relations at 386-323-5071, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes, corrections or questions. Send address changes to email@example.com
Scholarly Commons Citation
"2013-14 Annual Report on Philanthropy: This is Your Time. You Make the Difference." (2014). Annual Report on Philanthropy. 3.
Copyright ©2014 Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Florida/Arizona/Worldwide 600 S. Clyde Morris Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32114 All rights reserved.