- Letter From the President
- Letter From the Vice President
- Report on Philanthropy
- Staying Aloft: Rachel Bort juggles parenting, work and school to achieve success
- Donors Rally to Preserve the Golden Eagles
- Taking Business to Heart: Christine and Louis Seno (H '07, DB) create first privately funded professorship
- Working Toward a Better Future: tom Leick
- Jeff and Kathy Knittel Give Back One Book at a Time
- Finishing First: Glenn Mullary Jr.
- Lifetime and Legacy Donors
- Annual Gift Societies and Clubs
- In Memoriam Donors
- Board of Trustees
Vice President for External Relations Bernadine Douglas Executive Director of Development Steven Bobinsky Executive Director of Alumni Relations Bill Thompson (’87, PC) Senior Director of Development Communications/Donor Relations Anthony Brown Editor Sara Withrow Communications Specialist Melanie Stawicki Azam Executive Director of Development Services John Neff Database Manager Paula Kropp Publ ished by McMurr y/TMG, llc Senior Content Editor Tom Weede Creative Director Marc Oxborrow Senior Art Director Tamara Kopper Production Manager Jenny Babich Production Technology Specialist Julie Chan Account Director Paul Peterson
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, handicap, veteran’s status or sexual orientation. Nonprofit identification: 59-0936101.
All contributions in cash, stock and other gifts-in-kind to the university received between July 1, 2012, and June 30, 2013, are reflected in this Annual Report. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these donor lists. Please accept our apologies for any inadvertent errors or omissions. Contact Pam Larson, assistant director for donor relations, at 386-226-6138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes, corrections or questions. Send address changes to ERAlumni@erau.edu.
Scholarly Commons Citation
"2012-2013 Annual Report on Philanthropy: Every Dream Matters" (2013). Annual Report on Philanthropy. 4.
Copyright ©2013 Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Florida/Arizona/Worldwide 600 S. Clyde Morris Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32114 All rights reserved
View the online flipping book