- President's Message.
- Report on Philanthropy.
- Lifetime & Legacy Donors.
- Cultivation: The Wings Club supports Embry-Riddle students with scholarships.
- Collaboration: Crowdfunding platform helps student club attend national competition.
- Compassion: Hyman L. Bloom’s estate gift emphasizes a love of learning and spirit of service.
- Motivation: Alumnus Libin Daniel pays it forward with scholarship for international students.
- Transformation: Helen Wessel continues her legacy of giving through the creation of an endowed chair for the aerospace physiology program.
- Devotion: Wayne C. Webster Endowed Scholarship will help Worldwide Campus students succeed.
- Determination: Student Dynamite Obinna starts a new life thanks, in part, to scholarship support.
- Inspiration: Parents of fallen Eagle Andy Becker look to inspire others in their son’s memory.
- Memorial Endowed Scholarships.
- Board of Trustees.
Senior Vice President of Development and Alumni Relations
Senior Executive Director of Development
Christopher Lambert, J.D.
Executive Director of Development
Executive Director of Alumni Relations
Bill Thompson (’87, PC)
Executive Director of Alumni & Development Communications
Director of Alumni & Development Communications/Editor
Assistant Director of Alumni & Development Communications
Melanie Stawicki Azam
Alan Marcos Pinto Cesar
Executive Director of Development Services
----Layout & Design----
Director of Creative Services
Senior Graphic Designer
Scholarly Commons Citation
"2016-2017 Annual Report on Philanthropy/Impact Report: Transformation" (2017). Annual Report on Philanthropy. 5.
Copyright © 2017 Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. All rights reserved.