Download Full Text (3.8 MB)
- President's Message
- Report on Philanthropy
- Lifetime & Legacy Donors
- Fueling The Future: Textron Aviation supports young aviators through scholarship fund
- Eagle Family: Alumni Endowed Scholarship Fund offers a hand up for students
- Change Agent: The Ed and Dottie Stimpson Scholarship is diversifying the engineering workforce
- Collaboration: Donations large and small help make the Prescott Campus STEM Education Center a reality
- Giving Back: Barbara and Carl Martens give the gift of education to future generations of Eagles
- Student Dreams: Scholarships turn aspirations into reality
- A True Aviator: Patrick Magie Scholarship honors former Embry-Riddle student
- Memorial Endowed Scholarships
- Board of Trustees
Senior Vice President of Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement
Senior Executive Director of Philanthropy
Dr. Christopher Lambert, J.D.
Executive Director of Philanthropy
Executive Director of Alumni Engagement
Bill Thompson (’87)
Executive Director of Communications
Director of Communications/Editor
Assistant Director of Communications
Melanie Stawicki Azam
Assistant Director of Digital Engagement and Philanthropy
Alan Marcos Pinto Cesar
Executive Director of Philanthropy and Alumni Data Services
Scholarly Commons Citation
"2017-2018 Annual Report on Philanthropy/Impact Report: Star Power" (2018). Annual Report on Philanthropy. 6.
© 2018 Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. All rights reserved.
On the cover: Inside the Jim and Linda Lee Planetarium in the Prescott Campus’ new STEM Education Building.
Photo by Connor McShane