Presenter Information

Kelly Kimbrough, (Student)

Location

Holiday Inn, Manatee Room D

Start Date

30-4-1997 1:00 PM

Description

Everything in life seems to have it's advantages and disadvantages. Living in Florida for example, this is naturally a beautiful state. The beaches, weather, environment, and lightning. Lightning is another thing that seems to have it's ups and downs. Lightning is amazing! It is also very unique and beautiful. The part of lightning that amazes me the most is probably it's power. However, as I develop my project more and more, I am learning what a disadvantage this can be for Florida homeowners.

Share

COinS

Apr 30th, 1:00 PM

Paper Session II-D - Pinhole Construction W/Constructive Interference Through Current Carrying Conductors

Holiday Inn, Manatee Room D

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.