Abstract Information for either Paper/Presentation or Poster Sessions
Abstracts may be up to 250 words (one page) and must include the following on the submission information page:
- Precise title of the paper or poster.
- The author's full name and name of affiliation (Embry-Riddle Daytona Beach, FAA, U.S. Air Force, Cessna, etc.).
- Author's email address.
- The language of the conference is English.
- Authors must submit abstracts as "Abstract - Paper/Presentation Only" or "Abstract - Poster Only" on the Submission page under "Submission Type" dropdown selection.
- Uploading instructions for papers, presentations, and posters will be provided upon acceptance.
- The conference program committee may propose an alternative presentation format, based on the available times in the conference program.
- The conference program committee will communicate with the author(s) at the email address associated with your account.