Presenter Information

KTM Engineering

Document Type

Event

Abstract

Thank you for your interest in joining KTM Solutions. Here at KTM, we stand out among engineering companies as something new, fresh, and innovative. In a similar way, we seek to provide an experience for our employees that breaks the typical industry mold.

Throughout my career as a mechanical engineer, I’ve greatly enjoyed a number of the assignments I’ve worked on. One of my most fulfilling assignments was the BRAVE 3000 program at the Boeing Military Airplane Company in Wichita, Kansas. Working on this project meant creativity, experimentation, and innovation. I was fortunate enough to work with a team of engineers who were considered the best in their class. We worked together, contributing to something bigger than our individual work. Our group had unparalleled support and encouragement from the top of the organization. It was exciting to work with a team and know that we were truly accomplishing something.

It is my sincerest desire that each employee at KTM will encounter the same excitement, teamwork, and appreciation that I’ve had the privilege of experiencing. At KTM, you will find the satisfaction of working with a team of dedicated individuals who are respected and appreciated for the value they bring both to our company and to our clients. KTM Solutions is a place where each employee embarks on exciting challenges, experiences accomplishment through teamwork, and knows the satisfaction of succeeding together.

Share

COinS

Exciting Challenges - Rewarding Careers