Conference: ERAU Daytona Beach 2018Managing Communications as a Factor in Aviation Safety 9-11 May, 2018
**REGISTRATION NOW OPEN**
The International Civil Aviation English Association (ICAEA) is a non-profit, non-partisan association that exists to:
- facilitate exchanges between people and organisations involved in the use of English in aviation,
- raise awareness of language proficiency and its effect on aviation safety, service quality and industry efficiency,
- develop expertise about the use, training and testing of English in all aviation professions,
- promote the sharing of expertise and cooperation between professions, industry and training organisations.
Since the beginnings of the Association in 1984, ICAEA has organised more than 30 conferences, forums and interactive workshops around the world. Event themes have helped to set the agenda for the development and adoption of standards, and the sharing of best practices in Aviation English assessment and training. Speakers and delegates have included industry representatives, linguistics experts and practitioners in the field, all invested in communication as factor in aviation safety, service and industry efficiency.
Browse the Embry-Riddle LHUFT Center, Daytona Beach (click to view)
Browse the contents of International Civil Aviation English Association:
- ICAEA Workshop 2017, The ICAO LPRs – 10 years on: Progress or Pain?
- An exploration of what has and hasn’t worked since the introduction of the ICAO LPRs