Aims & Scope
The International Journal of Aviation, Aeronautics, and Aerospace (IJAAA) is a peer-reviewed publication for scholars from a variety of backgrounds including educators, industry personnel, and government researchers.
The editorial focus is on the global issues that are currently facing the aviation, aeronautics, and aerospace segments. Example subject areas that would be appropriate for inclusion in the journal are:
- Space launch and operations/missions
- Air traffic control
- Unmanned systems
- Sciences, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) education
- Crew and general resource management
- Aviation/aeronautics/aerospace primary, secondary, and higher education
- Aviation/aerospace safety
- Aviation/aerospace security
- Aviation/aerospace training
- Aviation/aerospace education
- Aviation/aerospace meteorology
- Aviation/aerospace navigation and avionics systems
- Aviation/aerospace maintenance
- Aviation/aerospace finance and management
- Aviation/aerospace logistics
- Aviation/aerospace legislation and regulation
- Aviation/aeronautics/aerospace human factors
- Flight operations issues and management
- Aviation/aerospace risk management
Any other topics related to aviation, aeronautics, and aerospace will be considered. Please contact the editor if you have questions about the appropriateness of your manuscript.
Submissions should be well-researched articles utilizing both sound methodologies and the most current references related to the topic. The Journal also accepts book reviews and non-peer-reviewed position papers on contemporary issues. Contact the editor to discuss the potential solicitation for non-peer-reviewed work.
The Journal is a refereed publication in which manuscripts are blindly reviewed by members of the editorial staff and industry or academic reviewers with experience related to the article topic. Acceptance and publication are conducted on a rolling basis and the goal of the Journal is to provide writers with an outstanding publication experience. We strive to return editorial decisions within 90 days of receipt and publish articles within 120 days of receipt.