Karina Mesarosova MSc, BSc (Hons), MBPsS, MIEHF, MEAAP Managing Director.
Managing Partner of KM Flight Research & Training, an EU based company specializing in Human Factors (HF), with a proven track record in developing specific selection procedures that result in a low training attrition rate. An EU Certified Aviation Psychologist, a member of the British Psychological Society and the European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations, with long-term experience in developing effective and cost saving selection processes, whilst remaining active within the research field to continue to improve the effectiveness of HF within aviation, is also finishing her PhD at the University of Zilina.
My approach is unique within the industry, as the ultimate aim is to take the latest science to real world, practical solutions.
- A member of the British Psychological Society (BPS), Division of Occupational Psychology.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors.
- Certified Aviation Psychologist (MEAAP AP073).
- Personality Assessment Certificate Level A & B Intermediate.
- European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations (EFPA) European Test User Certificate Level 2: Work & Organisational Assessment.