NTAS 2022 QUICKLINKS
Bridging the Gap: Opportunities for Growth and Transformational Change in Diversity, Sustainability and Workforce Development
33rd National Training Aircraft Symposium (NTAS)
Planned for April 11-13, 2022
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Daytona Beach, Florida
The National Training Aircraft Symposium (NTAS) serves as a forum for aviation professionals from academia, government, and industry to exchange ideas and learn about ways to address problems in the aviation industry.
NTAS allows various stakeholders to discuss problems and potential solutions in areas such as flight training, human factors, leadership, aviation maintenance, safety, technology, virtual reality, air traffic management, urban air mobility, STEM education, and other emerging issues in aviation. This forum is committed to providing a venue for aviation professionals to interact with one another, to explore new ideas, and to build new relationships that result in better training and education.
Browse the contents of National Training Aircraft Symposium (NTAS):
- 2022 - Bridging the Gap
- April 11-13, 2022 @ Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach Campus
- 2020 - Perspectives: A Vision into the Future of Aviation
- 2018 - The Changing Role of the Pilot
- 2017 - Training Pilots of the Future: Techniques & Technology
- 2016 - Pilot Supply, Regulatory Compliance, & Training Equipment