The National Training Aircraft Symposium (NTAS) serves as a forum for aviation professionals from academia, government, and industry to exchange ideas and learn about ways to address problems in the aviation industry.
NTAS allows various stakeholders to discuss problems and potential solutions in areas such as flight training, human factors, leadership, aviation maintenance, safety, technology, virtual reality, air traffic management, urban air mobility, STEM education, and other emerging issues in aviation. This forum is committed to providing a venue for aviation professionals to interact with one another, to explore new ideas, and to build new relationships that result in better training and education.
The Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education and Research (JAAER) is the official journal of NTAS.
Contact Daytona.NTAS.firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding conference details.
Browse the contents of National Training Aircraft Symposium (NTAS):
- 2024 - Catalyzing Change: Accelerating Advanced Air Mobility and Prioritizing Aviation Mental Health
- February 27-28, 2024 @ Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach Campus
- 2022 - Bridging the Gap
- 2020 - Perspectives: A Vision into the Future of Aviation
- 2018 - The Changing Role of the Pilot
- 2017 - Training Pilots of the Future: Techniques & Technology
- 2016 - Pilot Supply, Regulatory Compliance, & Training Equipment