The National Training Aircraft Symposium (NTAS) serves as a forum for aviation professionals from academia, government, and industry to exchange ideas and learn about ways to address problems in the aviation industry.
NTAS allows various stakeholders to discuss problems and potential solutions in areas such as flight training, human factors, leadership, aviation maintenance, safety, technology, virtual reality, air traffic management, urban air mobility, STEM education, and other emerging issues in aviation. This forum is committed to providing a venue for aviation professionals to interact with one another, to explore new ideas, and to build new relationships that result in better training and education.
2022 Conference Proceedings are available via individual presentation pages (< click here) and the daily agenda pages (< click here) for Keynote and presentation sessions.
The Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education and Research (JAAER) is the official journal of NTAS.
Contact Daytona.NTAS.email@example.com with questions regarding conference details.
Browse the contents of National Training Aircraft Symposium (NTAS):
- 2022 - Bridging the Gap
- October 24-26, 2022 @ Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach Campus
- 2020 - Perspectives: A Vision into the Future of Aviation
- 2018 - The Changing Role of the Pilot
- 2017 - Training Pilots of the Future: Techniques & Technology
- 2016 - Pilot Supply, Regulatory Compliance, & Training Equipment