Abstract Information for Paper/Presentation Sessions
Abstracts may be up to 250 words (one page) and must include the following:
- Precise title of the paper or presentation.
- Author/Presenter email address, full name, title and affiliation (Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, FAA, U.S. Air Force, Cessna, etc.). Please include additional co-authors/presenters as needed with same information.
- Primary author/presenter email address and phone number in fields indicated.
- The language of the conference is English.
- Please select “Abstract - Paper/Presentation Only” on the online submission form under “Submission Type” dropdown selection.
- Please select Topic Area (i.e. Pilot Supply).
- Using Key Words is helpful for your submission to be found by researchers.
- Scroll down to the field marked “Abstract” and paste your text there. Please do not include the title “Abstract” in your text.
- Select “Submit” at the bottom of the submission form
- Uploading instructions for papers and presentations will be provided upon acceptance.
- The conference program committee may propose an alternative presentation format, based on the available times in the conference program.
- The conference program committee will communicate with the author(s) at the email address(es) associated with your account.
NTAS is no longer accepting abstracts for the 2020 Symposium