View the daily schedules:
Learning through Innovation
The inaugural Experiential Learning and Entrepreneurship Week has been developed to celebrate and inspire ground breaking discoveries and transformative experiences for our students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
Please join us in thanking our sponsors!
The Office of Undergraduate Research
The Center for Entrepreneurship
The Office of the Provost
This event brings together teams from across the ERAU community. They include:
- The Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence
- The Hunt Library
- The Honors Program
- The Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- The Arts and Letters Committee & Student Engagement
- The Retention Committee
Through this event, we aim to:
- Bolster existing innovation and experiential learning events (i.e. TREP Expo, Campus Showcase) by leveraging common themes and desired outcomes, deepening the experience by launching complementary activities furthering the University's mission.
- Promote retention of all students, particularly students of promise and those looking to find their niche on campus, by providing widespread and easy access to experiential learning opportunities.
- Enhance community awareness of opportunities across campus and promote engagement with those opportunities among students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Connect meaningfully with alumni and community stakeholders, encouraging their ongoing commitment to the institution thus cultivating potential philanthropy and/or alumni engagement opportunities.
Check out our day-by-day schedule below!