Poster Upload Instructions
Dear MMS-2022 In-person presenter,
Please follow these instructions for uploading your talk.
- Name your presentation file as: Lastname_Firstname_Day_of_the_Week.pptx, e.g., Lucky_Luke_Thursday.pptx
- Please upload your talk in ppt or pdf -format into the Dropbox folder (see link below) by Monday 9th of May at 3 pm. Do not share this link with others.
- All the presentations will be moved from this folder into ERAU IT laptop which is connected to camera and microphone for smooth delivery of the hybrid mode-conference so both in-person and virtual audience can follow it.
- Scene Setting talks (one for each day) are 20-22 minutes with 3-5 minutes for questions, Invited talks and contributed talks are 12 minute each with 3 minutes for questions. If you use the entire time-slot, there is no time for questions. You will be provided a clicker to advance your slides when you talk on the podium.
- The printed posters should measure 36"h x 48"w.