•  
  •  

Abstract

On the island of Nantucket, thirty miles off the coast of Massachusetts, a body is found along the bluff. The story follows in the point of view of F.B.I. Agent Valencourt who is pulled away from his vacation in order to work the case. In the pursuit of justice, he learns that not everything is as it seems. Although Nantucket is a small island, it holds a huge secret.

Bio

My name is Aaron and I am pursuing a degree in Aeronautical Science. I pulled a lot of inspiration for the location of this story from first hand experience. My wife and I have family on Nantucket and love spending time on the island. With the island known for its safety and a wife who is obsessed with true crime I decided to write what would be a nightmare for island-goers.

Share

COinS

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.