•  
  •  

Abstract

A Slow Dance with Misery is a short-story focusing on the relationship of two young individuals named Jo and Jules. It is not a traditional love story, as it doesn't focus much on their love, rather them falling out of love. Jo and Jules are young. They are each others first romantic relationship, and have reached the end of the honeymoon phase. They lose their feelings for each other, which would normally be the end of a relationship, but both have an incredible fear of heartbreak. They continue on with the relationship, both oblivious that the other shares the same feeling, and without knowing it, their hearts already begin to slowly break.

Bio

My name is Chaz Edlao. I was born and raised in Maui, Hawaii. I am currently working on my Bachelors of Science in Aeronautics degree at Embry-Riddle. I am a newly licensed Commercial Pilot, and dream to one day fly for Hawaiian Airlines.

Share

COinS

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.