•  
  •  

Abstract

Family Ties & Lies is about a sheltered young woman living in the deep south with her religious family. Laney Walker finds an escape through the new foreign exchange student her parents decided to host, but others had different plans for this new boy in her life. Family Ties & Lies is a drama mystery that will keep you on the edge of your seat because you'll never quite know what ties lie ahead.

Bio

My name is Hannah D. Sluder and I am originally from Georgia. I recently moved to Texas with my husband, who is also my high school sweetheart. I have always played with the idea of writing a short story before but never thought I had the gumption to go through with it. I can honestly say I absolutely loved writing this story and I hope you love reading it just as much.

Share

COinS

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.