•  
  •  

Abstract

Rae'lan Dras is a Dunmer born with a strong gift of magic. This collection of journal excerpts gives insight into the events that propelled her rise to the Arch Mage of the Arcane University.

Bio

My name is Elizabeth Carr, otherwise known by the nickname Sage, and I am an avid collector of skills and knowledge. I live in the Appalachian mountains in an area known as Blue Ridge. I am currently enrolled in Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in the Colleges of Aviation and Business pursuing two bachelor's. My hobbies include working on my farm, biodiverse and native cultivar permaculture, photography, dance, writing, earthship construction, table top gaming, and the auspicious and not at all nerdy art of LARPing.

Share

COinS

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.