•  
  •  

Abstract

These poems aim to explore the mental struggles that come with navigating life, and what it’s like to deal with unexpected obstacles along the way. The poems delve into the depths of human resilience and the ability to overcome hardships.

I’m hoping that these poems can provide comfort and inspiration to those who are currently facing adversity, mainly to remind them that they are never alone, no matter what. Additionally, these poems could remind readers to always treat people with kindness, because you never know what someone is going through.

Bio

My name is Emily Johnston, and I am 19 years old. I am pursuing my Bachelor's of Science in Aerospace Engineering at Embry-Riddle. While math and science are my stronger subjects, I also love writing as it gives me a way to express my emotions in a creative way.

Share

COinS

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.