•  
  •  

Abstract

This series of poems tells the story of a father and son living on a farm. We observe multiple large time skips, in order, as the boy grows up and his father grows older. It takers on the form of a coming of age story and focuses on a blue collar style of living. The conclusion shows lessons learned and how certain traditions and styles of life are carried on through future generations. Poetry was used to more deeply convey the emotions that take place over time.

Bio

I grew up with horses and all manners of animals, since I was young I have grown up working outside. My parents had a profound effect on my work ethic and instilled it in me at a very early age. My love for the outdoors and hard work have provided a comfortable lifestyle for me and my family.

Share

COinS

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.