•  
  •  

Abstract

My goal in this project was to exemplify the feelings of insecurity that manage to leak into adulthood. Regardless of their origin, whether that be childhood wounds or recent tragedies, insecurities have been a propelling influence on all of our lives. I didn’t want to convey anything other than their presence and affect, because oftentimes those two things are all that remain.

Bio

As a developing author, I only seek to learn and grow with each project. In their infancy they are just as valuable as their age; as time goes on, I plan on developing better skills and perspectives to aid in my writings. For now, I only present what I can with the effort I have been able to put forward, and I am ever grateful for the opportunity regardless of the outcome.

Share

COinS

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.