•  
  •  

Abstract

Relationships are familiar but can come in various forms, like shapes. Each poem reflects on the various relationship types utilizing rhyming patterns and free flow. Some poems were intentionally written to be light-hearted and fun, and some with a different pace to convey the complexity and nuance of the relationship being displayed.

Bio

My name is Michael Spencer, and I am a student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. I am a proud military soldier and the husband of a fantastic wife. I was born in Jamaica and grew up in Queens, New York. I enjoy discovering new things about the world, watching basketball, listening to audiobooks, and playing video games. My goal for the future is to defy the odds stacked against me and to continue to be a role model for my family.

Share

COinS

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.