•  
  •  

Abstract

The God of Death, Loss has been making a plan to save the other gods and the remainder of his family from meeting the same fate as his late wife. This plan involves creating the concept of necromancy in order to tell the future and eventually create an army to destroy his enemies. He does not know that he is corrupting his soul as this goes on. When he returns, his brother punishes him for his crimes against the natural order.

Bio

Kyle Bickerman is a student at ERAU pursuing his Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics. I have been in the United States Army for the last 10 years. I enjoy reading and writing about fantasy and occult genres and view reading as a great form of entertainment. One of the concepts I wanted to play with in this story is how someone doesn't notice changes they have undergone until it is pointed out to them.

Share

COinS

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.