Presentation without Video
ERAU offers resources to support SOP development.
We can streamline efforts by learning from the past.
• Do not write an SOP for an individual process or action, it should be a part of the larger process.
• Disregard the first sentence if the material is so dangerous that it needs its own SOP created.
• If you are having trouble, stop and ask for assistance. The process can become frustrating.
• Be specific (what size container, slow/fast pour, what speed to mix at).
• Do not refer to other checklists if at all possible, multiple SOPs/checklists can cause errors/mistakes.
• Write the procedure in bullet checklist style.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Daytona Beach, FL USA
Number of Pages
Scholarly Commons Citation
Faulconer, E. (2021). How to Draft an SOP?. , (). Retrieved from https://commons.erau.edu/publication/1641