Presentation without Video
A productive researcher maintains a healthy pipeline by setting goals and making a plan.
Know that rejection is a normal part of the research process for both funding and publishing.
- Funding venues are selective.
- Academic venues are selective.
- Reviewers and editors are human.
- You are human.
- Less than ideal pick of journal or funding source.
- Formatting oversight.
- Your work may need development.
- Lack of novelty
- Low priority topic
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Daytona Beach, FL USA
Number of Pages
Scholarly Commons Citation
Faulconer, E., & Ernst, J. (2021). Critical Perseverance in Research. , (). Retrieved from https://commons.erau.edu/publication/1643