Mitigating the Risk: An Analysis of Wildlife-Strike Data From São Paulo International Airport (SBGR) [2011-2017]
Presentation without Video
São Paulo (Guarulhos) International Airport;
- Busiest airport in South America;
- Major hub in Latin America;
- Commercial Operations - 93%;
- International Commercial Operations - 27.1%;
- Major routes – Argentina, Chile, and U.S;
- LATAM, GOL, Azul, American Airlines, Copa, Aerolineas Argentinas, TAP, United Airlines – Most International Flights.
Bird Strike Committee USA
Bird Strike Committee USA Meeting 2018
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Number of Pages
Scholarly Commons Citation
Mendonca, F. A., & Keller, J. C. (2018). Mitigating the Risk: An Analysis of Wildlife-Strike Data From São Paulo International Airport (SBGR) [2011-2017]. , (). Retrieved from https://commons.erau.edu/publication/1708
Dr. Mendonca was not affiliated with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University at the time this paper was published.