- A Evaluation of the Perceived Effect of Personal Computer Aviation Training Devices for Instrument Flight Training by Wendy Beckman
- An Investigation Into Factors Influencing Men and Women in Becoming Professional Pilots by Steven L. Anderson and David J. Pucel
- Collegiate Aviation and FAA Air Traffic Control Training Partnerships: A Review of Literature by Jose R. Ruiz and Lorelei E. Ruiz
- A Dialogue on the Demise of Collegiate Aviation Programs by W Tad Foster and Donald E. Smith
- Alternative Paradigms for Structuring Collegiate Flight Programs by Rodney O. Rogers
- How Safe is “Safe Enough?” by Cass D. Howell
Scholarly Commons Citation
Table of Contents.
Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education & Research, 12(3).