- A Comparison between Airline Cost Structure Pre- and Post-Deregulation by Atef Ghobrial Ph.D.
- A Turning Point in Aviation Training: The AQP Mandates Crew Resource Management and Line Operational Simulations by Thomas R. Weitzel and Henry R. Lehrer Ph.D.
- Are the Visual Acuity Requirements for Pilots in the Airline Industry Justifiable? by William C. Gladish
- Learning Takes Flight: Award-Winning Educators Use Aviation to Spark Student Achievement by Frank G. Mitchell
- Book Review: The Airline Career and Interview Manual
- Goodbye to the Lecture: Embracing Interactive Learning Techniques by Stephen Newburg
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Scholarly Commons Citation
(1992). Table of Contents. Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education & Research, 3(1). Retrieved from https://commons.erau.edu/jaaer/vol3/iss1/10