- Analysis of the Case Writing Method for College Teaching by Rebecca Lutte and Brent D. Bowen
- Aviation Safety as a Function of Pilot Experience: Rationale or Rationalization? by Bill D. Bell, Charles L. Robertson, and Gregory S. Wagner
- Human Circadian Rhythms and the Shift Work Practices of Air Traffic Controllers by Raymon M. McAdaragh
- Reflective Judgment and Assertive Behavior in Crew Resource Management: A Theoretical Approach by Jeffrey A. Johnson
- The Academic Tenure-Review Process: An Asset or Liability to Collegiate Aviation? by Jeffrey A. Johnson
Scholarly Commons Citation
Table of Contents.
Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education & Research, 5(3).