Paper presentations provide authors the opportunity to present original work related to conference topics.
- Those submitting an abstract may choose to submit a paper and/or a presentation at the conference.
- Paper topics will be organized by theme into sessions.
- Paper presentation abstracts are limited to 250 words. See Abstract Information page for details.
- All abstracts will undergo blind peer review.
- Papers submitted for publishing consideration in a special post-conference peer-reviewed publication should not exceed a maximum of 15-pages (including references and supplemental content). Papers should be formatted using APA (6th ed.) guidelines and also adhere to the following:
- The language of the conference is English.
- Letter size paper (8½" x 11")
- Times New Roman 12-pt. font
- Single column
- Double-line spacing
- All margins 1"
- Paragraph indentions of ½"
- Those individuals presenting a paper are encouraged to submit their paper for publishing consideration in a special NTAS conference issue of the Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education & Research (JAAER). If interested, please review the JAAER’s Manuscript Submission Guidelines prior to submitting your work. Authors may submit their article via the JAAER’s website.