Aeronautics, Graduate Studies
Presentation without Video
- Goal #1: Increase students' commitment to engineering pathways.
- Goal #2: Increase academic performance and persistence in engineering.
- Goal #3: Increase persistence of Veterans in engineering pathways.
- How does students' participation in peer-led team learning activities in online engineering courses correlate to their a) commitment to engineering, b) engineering identity, and c) self-efficacy.
- How do students in peer-led team learning activities compare to students in non-PLTL groups in terms of a) academic performance and b) persistence in engineering pathways?
16th Annual Mentoring Conference
University of New Mexico
Number of Pages
Scholarly Commons Citation
Wilson, K., Luthi, K., Harvie, D., and Surrency, M., Strategies for Engagement of Non-Traditional Students in Engineering-Related courses. 16th Annual Mentoring Conference, The University of New Mexico, Oct. 27th, 2023. Wilson, K., Luthi, K., Harvie, D., and Surrency, M. (2023) Strategies for Engagement of Non-Traditional Students in Engineering-Related courses. Proceedings of the 16th Annual Mentoring Conference.